With a convenient, easy to clean cartridge filter system, patented swivel cable, and self-programmed and intelligent system, this 685-dollar robotic pool cleaner makes its way up to the top three robotic cleaners on the market today. It scrubs, vacuums, and filters all pool surfaces in just 2 and 1/2 hours.
Before using the Dolphin Nautilus Plus, first-time users should perform the following steps:
- Unwind the floating cable and stretch it out completely so that it has no kinks.
- Position the power supply so that it is in the approximate middle of the long side of the pool at a distance of 3.5m (12ft) from the edge of the pool.
- Attach the floating cable to the power supply by inserting it with the notch on the connector (1) lined up with the groove in the socket on the power supply and turning clockwise (2).
- Plug in the power supply and leave it in the off position.
Remember, using the cleaner properly will allow it to reach its life expectancy.
To help you decide, let’s check out its specifications, features, pros, cons, and the customers’ reviews.
||16 x 10 x 16 inches
||4,233 (USA) per hour
|Item Model Number
|Customer Reviews (Amazon)
||4.3 out of 5 stars
The cartridge filter system of the Amazon bestseller is one of the best you can come across. It’s simple to clean—just remove the filters and spray them with a hose until they’re spotless. Owing to its patented swivel cable, you won’t encounter a tangled cable ever again. In addition, the Dolphin Nautilus Plus has an intelligent system with two built-in time programs for optimum pool cleaning: a) the first hour for a smaller pool, and b) the lasting two hours for a larger pool. Because of its extreme suction and filtering abilities, you’ll witness how fast and efficient this pool robot is.
View Customer Reviews for this Product on Amazon
Why Should You Buy The Dolphin Nautilus Plus?
Aside from its top-notch features, this robotic cleaner is worth your money because it’s well-built. It’s one sturdy, well-engineered robotic cleaner. Couple its durability with the way it cleans and you get a cleaner worth-having. This cleaner comes with two filter cartridges: a pleated polyester fiber for fine filtration and a mesh screen for coarse filtration. It can give you an exceptionally clean water free from large defiant debris and minute, unruly dirt. To boot, this cleaner comes from one of the best brands in the industry. All Dolphin automatic pool cleaners are equipped with an innovative software that guides your device systematically to clean your entire pool regardless of shape or surface.
- It comes from a respected, reliable pool cleaner brand.
- Features an IntelliScan Technology that scans your pool to learn its dimensions, shape, and size
- It determines the most efficient route to clean your pool.
- Has a 3-point soft turn
- Its swivel does not allow a tangled cable
- Easy to use
- Costs only about 15 cents for every use
- Has an extra-large top access filter
- Cleans your pool floor, walls, and waterline
- Cleans pool up to 50 feet in length
- Uses Easy-Fix modular technology, meaning almost all of its parts are standardized for you to easily find replacements and install them
- Power supply dies after two years.
- In some products, the tire treads of the cleaner may break in as early as two weeks.
What Are Customers Saying About It?
- They loved the easy installation process.
- One customer happily remarked that the cleaner completely removes dirt from his 20’x40’ pool in just 2 hours.
- The power cord is a little longer than other robotic pool cleaners.
- It performs flawlessly.
- It doesn’t need to get hooked up on their pool pump and filter.
- Because it’s self-contained, there is no clogging and backwashing.
- It’s cheaper than other brands of robotic pool cleaners.
- It’s quiet.
- It climbs up the walls while cleaning to get the edges.
- It doesn’t suck up diving sticks.
- One customer said, “It’s easy-peasy! You plug it in and toss it in the pool. It runs for two hours.”
- Some say it’s moderately priced, but has an outstanding performance.
- It has convenient side handles.
- Its cord does not coil.
- The Dolphin far surpassed their expectations.
- You don’t need to add chemicals. It can clean water exceptionally.
- If you have sharp angles in your pool like we do, don’t expect this thing to get to the creases, it’s large and square and it’s physically impossible for it to do so.
- It’s overpriced and mediocre.
- The design allows it to constantly get stuck.
- One customer said, “It leaves hundreds of black streaks all over my brand new 20,000 gal gunite pool.”
- It cannot clean the steps and it misses some spots.
- Large oak leaves tend to get stuck in the intake slots on the bottom of the cleaner.
Dolphin Nautilus Plus is one magnificent cleaner. Sure, it may have drawbacks but with its features and warranty, it’s really worth your every penny.