Need a pool that’s three times stronger than your first inflatable one? Then this is the best choice for you. The Intex Ultra Frame Pool is the ultimate summer-saver. It’s built to last longer than most above-ground pools which means its durability is no question. The Ultra Frame Pool Set is available in three sizes: 14’ x 42”, 16’ x 48”, and 18’ x 52”. The picture above shows the 18’ x 52” pool and it comes with a sand filter pump and saltwater system.
To assemble the pool properly, make sure to watch the instructional DVD and read the manual first.
Enough with the introduction, let’s look at the specifications, features, pros, cons, and the customers’ feedback regarding the Intex Ultra Frame Pool Set.
|Product Dimensions||18 ft. x 52 in.|
|Item Weight||282 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||283 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Intex Recreation Corp L&G - Imports|
|Item Model Number||28335EH|
|Filter Pump Flow Rate||2,100 gph|
|Customer Reviews (Amazon)||4.0 out of 5 stars|
The pool features a powder-coated steel frame that is rust-resistant, an all-around band that keeps the frame in place, Super-Tough laminated sidewalls, a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter that prevents electrical shock by shutting the pump off when water is near the electrical current, a convenient drain plug that’s compatible with a garden hose, a saltwater system that is a great alternative to chlorine, Krystal Clear sand filter pump and saltwater system, and dual suction outlet fittings that help in water circulation to improve the clarity of the water from the pump.
It’s ready to use out of the box, it’s durable and therefore long-lasting, and it’s easy to maintain. These are the reasons you should buy this pool set. Because of its complete and ready-to-use system, after installing, it’s good to go. You don’t have to buy any additional parts or tools. Because of its steel frame that’s powder-coated, rust can be prevented and therefore corrosion won’t get the better off your pool. Lastly, thanks to its sand filter pump and the saltwater system, this pool is easy to clean. The saltwater system also prevents you from using chlorine, which hurts your skin and eyes.
• Easy to set up
• The set includes an instructional DVD, a ladder, a sand filter pump, a saltwater system, a debris cover, and a ground cloth.
• Sand filter is better than a regular filter
• Pool walls are sturdy, which makes it great for any pool activity
• Can accommodate 8 or more people
• Its saltwater system makes the pool easy to maintain
• The ground cloth helps your pool stay in place.
• Dual suction outlet improvesthe cleanliness and hygiene of water.
• Tends to cause problems if the ground is uneven
• Has a thin liner
• Some replacement parts are difficult to find or expensive, like the bottom liner
• The filter and the pump are small for the pool’s size.
• Customers loved how the directions were made clear and straightforward.
• They also said the parts are solid and are correctly made to fit together precisely.
• The pump has a timer that once the pump is turned on, it will come on at that time every day.
• They said the pool is super fun and really sturdy.
• Because of the saltwater system, the water is always crystal clear.
• According to several customers, it’s a very big pool but it’s easy to set up.
• It’s a great value for money.
• A number of customers even said it’s the best investment they’ve made.
• This pool enables the average family to have a huge pool.
• A customer commented, “If you turn on the pump on manually to vacuum or skim, it cancels the 24hr timer. You then have to reset the timer by turning it back on at the time you want it to come on daily.”
• The ladder that came with it was severely rusted after one season and had to be replaced.
• Customers also mentioned that ladder is unstable.
• Another customer said, “The small plastic feet that attach to the bottom of the legs to provide surface area for weight is simply not enough unless you are placing your pool on concrete or otherwise a seriously solid surface.”
This well-built, spacious pool will definitely last long because of its advanced filter system. It’s perfect for any swimming activity; even great for a small volleyball game. And even if you just want to float, it’s still the perfect choice thanks to its size.The quality of materials also allows you to save money in the long run by not frequently replacing the parts.